Island Wedding



Drew & Misty were married on Dufaskie Island, an incredible little island with private white beaches and beautiful landscaping. I had no idea what to expect as I approached the ferry to take me to the island, but what a treat it was to spend the day shooting by the breezes of the water, and exploring the lush green Southern tropical trees that filled this place. Not to mention the private homes on this island are incredible. 
Drew & Misty are the most adorable couple, so in love and so precious... seriously. Misty's style is very natural, she used rustic burlap tones, whites, creams, and a splash of melon peach. my favorite Natural elements such as sand dollars and beautiful scenes accented the beauty of the day. Keeping with the tropical flare they served coconut mojitos during cocktail hour. Something I can't wait to attempt. What a beautiful day!

1 comment: